Re: [News] [Rival] Larry Lessig Attacked by the MAFIAA, Swedesh Author Retaliates Against MAFIAA

  this bit o' wisdom:

> Not Smart: Warner Music Issues DMCA Takedown On Larry Lessig Presentation
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| If there were anyone out there to whom you would not want to send a random
>| takedown notice for an online video, it would probably be Larry Lessig. Given
>| that Lessig has become the public face for those who feel that copyright has
>| been stretched too far, as well as being a founder of Stanford's Fair Use
>| Project, and who's written multiple books on these issues, you would think
>| (just maybe) that any copyright holder would at least think twice before
>| sending a DMCA takedown on a Larry Lessig presentation.
>|
>| Apparently, you'd be wrong.
> `----
>
> http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20090428/1738424686.shtml

Purportedly the presentation at issue, rehosted elsewhere:

   http://blip.tv/file/1937322

(Simple, works fine with 64-bit Adobe Flash Player 10).

--
I reverently believe that the maker who made us all  makes everything in New
England, but the weather.  I don't know who makes that, but I think it must be