Re: [News] [Rival] Conficker Caused Billions in Damages

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> The Microsoft Tax: Conficker?s estimated economic cost: $9.1 billion
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | "The Cyber Secure Institute claims that based on their previous studies
> | into the average cost of such malware attacks, the economic loss due to
> | the Conficker worm could be as high as $9.1 billion," Dancho Danchev
> | reports for ZDNet.
> `----
>
> http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/20912/

Micoshaft will now indemnify the customer, particularly novel
customers that use micoshaft code, you know the patented and
indeminified 'stuff' to the tune of $9.1 billion.
Balmer will write out the personal
cheques to company executives of affected companies to avoid
chairs being thrown at him in high levels meetings
in times of economic hardship.

Balmer in a statement said:

"Rich companies like Micoshaft must help out poorer companies
 that have been affected by the Conficker virus because
 for years we have taken from them and its time we donate
 some of that money back to the customer in times of hardship
 to meet the repair bills."

Soon after the statements were made, chairs were seen
flying magically out the board room.

The company cook was heard saying: "But we need those chairs
for the company picnic!"

The cook was later seen flying out the window.
Apparently the cook survived the crash landing
because he was wearing an air bag at the time in anticipation
of an unexpected take off during board room drama.

Micohsaft company picnic is now officially cancelled
due to shortage of chairs and cooks.