[News] Psystar Gives up on Mac OS X with i7, Supports GNU/Linux

Psystar Intros Core i7-Based PC with No Mac OS X Support

,----[ Quote ]
| Featuring your choice of Vista or Linux, the Open7 has enough configuration
| options to custom tailor this computer to meet your needs. Add up to three
| video cards with support for triple NVIDIA SLI for maximum performance.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Psystar-Intros-Core-i7-Based-PC-with-No-Mac-OS-X-Support-108904.shtml

[James Love:]

,----[ Quote ]
| @cshirky notes Apple Works insists on proprietary file formats, and won't
| save to ODF. IMO, Apple sees Linux as desktop threat.
`----

http://twitter.com/jamie_love/statuses/1502646536

Related:

Apple shareholder lawsuit over backdating dismissed

| New Apple General Counsel Daniel Cooperman won his first battle on behalf of
| his new company yesterday, successfully convincing a judge to dismiss a
| shareholder lawsuit over Apple's stock-options backdating mess.
`----

http://www.news.com/8301-13579_3-9818148-37.html

Options troubles aren't over for Apple

,----[ Quote ]