[News] [Rival] Kid Uses Twitter to Attack Vulnerable Microsoft Windows Users

Weekend worms strike Twitter, teen admits responsibility

,----[ Quote ]
| Twitter was hit with at least three different worm attacks that started
| Saturday and continued into Sunday, the micro-blogging service acknowledged
| as it promised users it would review its coding practices.
|
| Michael "Mikeyy" Mooney, the 17-year-old creator of the StalkDaily
| Twitter-copycat site, has admitted creating the worms.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9131478&intsrc=news_ts_head

Cyber Wars: Turn out the lights, the party's over

,----[ Quote ]
| Is the power grid under cyberattack? U.S. spooks say yes. Better hunker down
| before Russia or China pulls the plug.
`----

http://www.infoworld.com/d/adventures-in-it/cyber-wars-turn-out-lights-partys-over-094

Recent:

A strange one on Twitter - Or is it?

,----[ Quote ]
| For your enjoyment, heres a selection of their “gems of wisdom” from Twitter:
|
| “Stock Tips of the day. MSFT is releasing a new Xbox, Windows 7, cloud
| computing. Buy in now before the stock goes up! Way up!”
|
| “Microsoft Stores to Include Games, Xbox Goodies, and Software! Investors
| love this! A hot BUY op!”
|
| “Show your support for #Microsoft by buying MSFT stocks.”
|
| “Secret tech stock that you must own right now. MSFT (#Microsoft)”
|
| “I’m buying MSFT stocks right now. My analysts forecast it at $24.”
`----

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2009/03/05/a-strange-one-on-twitter-or-is-it/

Optionetics - A mystery solved.

,----[ Quote ]