[News] Softpedia's and DistroWatch's Linux Weekly Newsletters Released

Softpedia Linux Weekly, Issue 41

,----[ Quote ]
| Editorial: What You Should Expect from Mandriva 2009 Spring
| First Look: Linux Mint 6 KDE
| Distributions announced last week:
| · Mandriva 2009.1 RC2 Screenshot Tour
| · Clonezilla Live 1.2.1-53 Is Out
| · Linux Mint 6 Fluxbox Is Here
| · Linux Mint 6 KDE Edition Has KDE 4.2.2
| · Available Now: Slax 6.1.0
| · Kwort Linux 2.4.1 Was Released
| · Tiny Core Linux 1.3 Has Better Support for Flash Drives
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Softpedia-Linux-Weekly-Issue-41-109251.shtml

DistroWatch Weekly, Issue 298, 13 April 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| Content:
|
|     * Review: First look at PC-BSD 7.1
|     * News: Linux Foundation to include Novell Build Service, Moblin aims for
|       2-second boot, Fedora 11 64-bit beta re-issued, FreeBSD hits 20,000
|       ports, new Debian leader announced, Kubuntu prepares KDE 3 images,
|       Ubunchu! manga
|     * Released last week: Linux Mint 6 "Fluxbox" and "KDE", PC-BSD 7.1
|     * Upcoming releases: Parsix GNU/Linux 3.0, Ubuntu 9.04 RC
|     * New additions: Baltix GNU/Linux, Canaima GNU/Linux, Toorox
|     * New distributions: TurnKey Linux, ayuOS
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20090413#feature

Recent:

Softpedia Linux Weekly, Issue 40