[News] [Rival] The TRUTH About Vista7: One Horrible Piece of Crap

Windows 7- My thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt5c6bKAZQI

Here’s Windows 7 “Just Working”

,----[ Quote ]
| Congratulations Microsoft!
|
| Microsoft has reached a new level of incompetence with Windows 7. The first
| time I’ve seen a driver included with an OS that actually corrupts the OS
| BEYOND REPAIR.
`----

http://izanbardprince.wordpress.com/2009/04/10/heres-windows-7-just-working/

Windows 7-Less stable, slower, could have been called Vista SE

,----[ Quote ]
| I’m typing this up on Windows 7:
|
| Occasionally I go nuts and decide to see if the people at Microsoft have aped
| anything good from OS X or Linux, or gotten it right if they did. With all
| the hubbub about Windows 7, I decided to give it a try, and I was less than
| amused.
`----

http://izanbardprince.wordpress.com/2009/04/10/windows-7-less-stable-slower-could-have-been-called-vista-se/

Hurry, Microsoft, hurry. Bribe some more bloggers and hire some AstroTurfers to
attack critics.

Recent:

Some Fanboys Don’t Like Windows 7 Either

,----[ Quote ]
| Amazingly, the Windows Supersite of Paul Thurrott is showing some falling out
| of lockstep with Redmond.
`----

http://www.lockergnome.com/theoracle/2009/01/15/some-fanboys-dont-like-windows-7-either/

Official: Windows 7 has more than 2000 bugs

,----[ Quote ]