Re: Get the Facts... About NPD and Microsoft

On Apr 10, 8:14 am, "Ezekiel" <nowhere-th...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Doctor Smith" <iaintgotnostinkinem...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:30:08 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> >> The Microsoft shill threatre is attacking Linux using lies (IDC|IDC is
> >> spreading NPD propaganda), so here is my rebuttal.
>
> > Nobody cares what you have to say Roy Schestowitz.
> > The complete and total lack of replies to your daily SPAM crapflood should
> > be your first clue.
>
> The "rebuttal" of a clueless liar like Roy Schestowitz means absolutely
> nothing. The facts speak for themselves.

But Ezekiel, Amicus tells us that marketing is what speaks, not
facts.  With enough marketing money you can make your own facts.

On a related note, just a few days ago you said that Microsoft
officials had to take responsibility for lies.  Something about the
risk of getting sued by shareholders.  And here they are paying NPD to
lie for them ... is this a trick to get out from under
"responsibility"?