[News] Winning GNU/Linux Marketing Videos Created by the Community

And the winners of the Linux Foundation video competition are...

,----[ Quote ]
| A few weeks ago, I went over my selection of the best of the Linux
| Foundation "We're Linux" Video Contest. Well. I got it wrong, but I think the
| Foundation got it right.
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/and_the_winners_of_the_linux_foundation_video_competition_are

Linux Foundation Announces “We’re Linux” Winner

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/announcements/2009/04/linux-foundation-announces-“we’re-linux”-winner

"We're Linux" Video Contest Winners!

http://video.linux-foundation.org/contest/winners

Recent:

Announcing the “We’re Linux” video contest finalists

,----[ Quote ]
| The journey that begin during last football season with the realization that
| Microsoft paid Jerry Seinfeld $10 million for his appearance in their ads is
| almost over. The judging for the We’re Linux video contest has been completed
| and I’m pleased to announce the finalists.
`----

http://www.linux-foundation.org/weblogs/amanda/2009/04/06/announcing-the-were-linux-video-contest-finalists/

The seven best Linux Foundation contest videos

,----[ Quote ]
| The winning designer will get a free trip to Tokyo, Japan to participate in
| the Linux Foundation Japan Linux Symposium in October 2009. The Linux
| Foundation doesn't have the money for a major, or for that matter even a
| minor, television advertising campaign. But, at the very least, the winning
| ad will get some news and online exposure for both the winner and Linux.
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/the_seven_best_linux_foundation_contest_videos

"We're Linux" - Linux Foundation video contest

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/122367