Re: [News] Shift to GNU/Linux Reduces Problems

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Firm shifts From Windows to Linux, reduces support issues by 45%
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I noticed in one of the local trade-press outlets today, how a
> | publicly-listed engineering and manufacturing firm shifted many of its
> | workstations from Windows to Linux, effecting a 45% reduction in its
> | support issues, evident even in the first month after the migration.
> `----
>
> http://community.zdnet.co.uk
blog/0,1000000567,10012532o-2000630136b,00.htm

So all the anti-Linux lies printed by Gatner and shill report writing
organisations about Linux Total Cost of Ownership is just pure lies funded
by Micoshaft as usual from behind. The real world enjoys the benefit of
switching to Linux from first month - the steepest Returns on Investment
curves are with Linux just like the strongest benefit from Total Cost
of Ownership.