[News] Red Hat Gains New GNU/Linux Partners

Bianor Extends Its Partnership with Red Hat, Inc

,----[ Quote ]
| Bianor extends its collaboration with Red Hat by starting a partnership with
| Mobicents - Open Source JSLEE 1.0 and SIP Servlets 1.1 certified VoIP
| Platform.

Dell, Red Hat Partner Up On JBoss Middleware

,----[ Quote ]
| Sources say the Dell-Red Hat luncheon is part of a larger go-to-market
| strategy that will accelerate Dell’s push beyond Red Hat Enterprise Linux
| into JBoss middleware.
`----

http://www.thevarguy.com/2009/04/07/dell-red-hat-partner-up-on-jboss-middleware/

Sun, Red Hat Back OASIS Health Care Privacy Standards

,----[ Quote ]
| OASIS demonstrates health care IT privacy standards in a multivendor
| interoperability demo at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems
| Society conference in Chicago.
`----

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Health-Care-IT/Sun-Red-Hat-Back-OASIS-Healthcare-Privacy-Standards-484621/

"Linux is a very complete and sophisticated operating system. And there is a
lot of work being done to improve it in and of itself, particularly to make it
easier to use and easier for people to set up on their personal computers."

                --Paul Maritz, Microsoft

Recent:

Red Hat returns to the Linux desktop

,----[ Quote ]
| Does this mean that Red Hat will be getting back into the Linux desktop
| business? That's the question I posed to Red Hat CTO Brian Stevens, in a
| phone call after the Red Hat/KVM press conference, and he told me that, "Yes.
| Red Hat will indeed be pushing the Linux desktop again."
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/red_hat_returns_to_the_linux_desktop

Red Hat Fedora Claims It's the Leader in Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3786726/Red+Hat+Fedora+Claims+Its+the+Leader+in+Linux.htm