[News] [Rival] Microsoft Windows Cracked and Own by Bunch of Kids

Lets kick Conficker's ass!

,----[ Quote ]
| "As of 13 February 2009, Microsoft is offering a $250,000 USD reward for
| information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individuals behind
| the creation and/or distribution of Conficker."
|
| I say we should find out who these 14 year olds are and get their asses sent
| to jail....
|
| Whomever heeps gets a portion of the $250,000 and the rest is going to stank,
| to keep the site alive.
`----

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40769

Conficker-60 minutes, On 60 minutes right now

,----[ Quote ]
| I just turned on the T.V and 60 minutes is about the new conficker worm.
| They think that the conficker worm is possibly being ran by a Russian gang
| consisting of 14 year olds.
`----

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40744

Related:

I Was A Teenage Bot Master

,----[ Quote ]
| One day in May 2005, a 16-year-old hacker...
|
| [...]
|
| So great was SoBe's sense of impunity he continued the scheme even after
| Ancheta was arrested a few months later and charged with 17 felonies related
| to the hijacking of almost 400,000 PCs, some of them belonging to the US
| Department of Defense.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05/08/downfall_of_botnet_master_sobe_owns/

Bots rule in cyberspace