Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista So Bad It Going to be Banned

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/01/texas_senator_wants_state_gov_ban_on_vista/

>> "In a brief video interview with the Austin American-Stateman, Hinojosa
>> admits he has no personal experience with the operating system but has
>> "read a lot about the problems they have with this particular software.""
>>

> Sounds like most wintrolls in here then....

Similar, but the trolls here can barely use a computer, their continued
presence hour after hour, day after day shows they don't have real jobs, or
a real life.

They're all misfits, and COLA is their only entertainment.

The trolls just snatch and grab Google hits based on the simplest of linux
queries and paste them here, they don't actually read or understand them.

Lab rats are smarter than that lot.

I have no personal experience with Vista, but everyone I speak to hates it,
and I'm referring to my Windows customers which number around 1000.

Something has to be seriously wrong with Vista for so many people to loathe
and detest it ?

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008