Re: [News] Sun Sheds Truth on OpenOffice.org Performance, Startup Time

Ezekiel wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 08:28 +0100, Gordon wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>>
>>> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Wednesday 01 April 2009 12:12 : \____

>>> See the error bars and the absolute value. The trolls say it should take 20
>>> seconds, no?
>>>

>> On my Linux netbook, the startup of OO is almost instantaneous....

> Clearly you prefer to use the real Windows machine you have over this
> imaginary Linux netbook that you pretend to have.
>
> The Gordon nym is a typical freedtard hypocrite. Makes his living using
> Windows products and posts from his Windows machine with stories about
> how terrible Windows is. But the freetard doesn't using Linux because
> it's inadequate.

Maybe I forge headers just to wind you up!
Try this one.
And BTW, you do realise that Linux users are also (on the whole)
interested in operating systems in general, and use quite a variety?
You alos do realise that Nebooks, while very very good, are NOT designed
to be used constantly during the whole of the working day?

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk