Re: [News] Rave About Mint Linux, PCLinuxOS 2009 Coming Up

After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | ON BEHALF OF TEXSTAR, The Ripper Gang is pleased to announce the third public
>> | beta ISO release of what will ultimately become PCLinuxOS 2009. Due to some
>> | very personal issues, Texstar has taken a temporary leave of absence, but not
>> | to worry folks, he'll be back very soon.
>
> It's this kind of thing that worries me. What if Texstar decides not to come
> back? We all know of distros that ultimately failed when the original person
> behind it decided to move on. PCLinuxOS is a great distribution, and I would
> hate to see it vanish.

I'm looking forward to PCLinuxOS, "Tattoo Vampire" edition.

--
Iowans ask why Minnesotans don't drink more Kool-Aid.  That's because
they can't figure out how to get two quarts of water into one of those