Re: [News] Sub-notebooks Are Harming Microsoft (Margins, GNU/Linux Growth)

Verily I say unto thee, that Matt spake thusly:

> http://bsd.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/02/03/0146256

Predictably, that thread rapidly descends into a war of BSD v GPL
(i.e. exploitation vs cooperation).

Microsoft exploiting BSD is hardly new though (TCP/IP). They even
managed to figure out a way to exploit GNU/Linux, although not by
perverting Free Software into non-Free Software, but with threats
based on (as yet) unfounded claims of patent infringements.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 02:22:13 up 97 days, 10:05,  4 users,  load average: 0.20, 0.21, 0.19