Re: Time To Expose Roy Schestowitz The Dishonest "Journalist" For The Record, Erik Funkenbush Was Correct.

  • Subject: Re: Time To Expose Roy Schestowitz The Dishonest "Journalist" For The Record, Erik Funkenbush Was Correct.
  • From: Rex Ballard <rex.ballard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:52:26 -0800 (PST)
  • Complaints-to: groups-abuse@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

On Feb 9, 11:12 pm, Doctor Smith <smith.smith5...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Having a bad day Roy Schestowitz?

> Hey Roy Schestowitz!
> How's it not hanging these days?
> Remember me?
> Les Sonmez?

> Now don't tell me you have forgotten that name already?
> And after you said such nice things about your "sources" on ICQ and COLA.
> Shame on you!
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

> For those that don't know, Roy Schestowitz posted what he considers a
> coup dÿétat message "exposing" the so called Gary Stewart troll.

I have to admit that I was disgusted by Roy's Expose' - the irony is
that when I was reading it, I almost suspected that it was, in part, a
reference to me.

Erik F and Gary (AKA Flatfish) have both tried to "expose" me, posting
what had been a "personals" ad from several years earlier.

To Roy, and any of the other Penguinistas;

Personal attacks don't do anything to help our case.
Leave that to the WinTrolls.

- So in this case Doctor Smith, I happen to agree with you.  Roy was
way out of line, and certainly didn't speak for the rest of us.
(We're all pretty good at speaking **posting** for ourselves).

Point given.