[News] Krita 2.0 is Near, GNU/Linux Has Many Games

Krita 2.0: a Host of New Features

,----[ Quote ]
| Boudewijn Rempt has summarised results of development for the next version of
| Krita, the painting and image editing application for KOffice. Krita 2.0 will
| contain a host of new features, some of which are unique in the free software
| world. Below Piotr introduces some of the new features which will be
| available in this release.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/2009/02/09/krita-20-host-new-features

21 More of the Best Free Linux Games

,----[ Quote ]
| Over the past 4 months we have continued to receive a steady stream of emails
| from individuals recommending games that were not included in our previous
| free game articles.
|
| After much testing, we have whittled down these users' recommendations to a
| list of 21 highly addictive Linux games, covering as many different types of
| game genre as possible. Hopefully, there should be something of interest here
| for all types of gamers! All of these games are great fun to play.
`----

http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/20090205142531309/Games-Part3.html

Recent:

Interview with Krita developers

,----[ Quote ]
| Boudewijn Rempt is a software engineer with a life-long interest in art,
| linguistics and theology who lives in Deventer, the Netherlands.
|
| Cyrille Berger lives in Toulouse, France. He’s working on a PhD in the
| robotic and computer vision field. When not coding for Krita, he likes
| photography (grayscale, silver film), drawing or going out in the mountains
| for walking or skiing.
`----

http://prokoudine.info/blog/?p=86

Related::

Fie on Photoshop: Krita, the Real Photoshop Killer

,----[ Quote ]
| Two weeks ago we learned why Gimp, even though it is a superior
| cross-platform image-editing application, is not a "Photoshop Killer." I'm
| not fond of lurid headlines, but if I were to nominate a "Photoshop Killer" I
| pick Krita.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6459/1/

Significant progress in Colour Mixing in Krita.

,----[ Quote ]
| Emanuele Tamponi introduces the innovative work recently committed to Krita,
| covering paint mixing...
`----

http://commit-digest.org/issues/2007-08-12/

Krita 1.6: State of the art