Re: Linux Became Very Easy, Microsoft Terrified of Desktop GNU/Linux

Rex Ballard wrote:

> Microsoft's greatest terror has been that people would actually find
> out how Linux has been to use.
            ^^ easy

So true Rex, otherwise why would Microsoft prevent Dell showing the Linux
GUI in the recent adverts ?

Otherwise why would Microsoft prevent Linux netbooks appearing alongside
Windows one in retail shops, and even work hard to prevent the Linux
versions being available in retail shops at all ?

Dear casual reader, are you wondering why Microsoft don't want you to even
SEE Linux ?

Why is that do you think ?

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008