Roy Schestowitz - Describes himself as a gutless coward.

  • Subject: Roy Schestowitz - Describes himself as a gutless coward.
  • From: "Ezekiel" <zeke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:48:46 -0500
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:eg5c+7HF6cqfw57yL4Q9KnbP/UM=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The gutless hypocrite Roy Schestowitz criticizes companies for accepting
Microsoft advertising money. Yet Roy's own website is receiving money from
the Microsoft adds that Roy allows to run on the site.

That Microsoft money is so dirty and corrupt but the Schestowitz hypocrite
has not problem taking his slice of the pie.

<quote>
The media hasn't guts. It has budgets and funding sources.

What happened to the guts?

,----[ Quote ]
| Of one thing I am fairly certain. Microsoft all but eliminated
| mainstream software competition. As a result, Microsoft became
| the primary source of advertising revenue for mainstream publications.
| You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

</quote>

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e9d4c11f711e698b?hl=en