Re: "Sermo Malife" = Gary Stewart?

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
Sermo Malifer wrote:

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
Sermo Malifer wrote:

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
Sermo Malifer wrote:

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Seems like just another "George Barca" or "waterskidoo".

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=o0AUkxgAAAD_DArgHQA4MbtNIWA5VvHmtiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg
*plonked*
Roy has seriously libeled me, without cause.
He has cause. For several reasons
Please list them.
No. *If* you are flatfish (i am yet undecided) it would give you some
of the clues how you are detected.
It is far better flatfish stays in the dark how he gives himself away
IOW, he has no reasons, and you have no reason to support his attack on
me.

I have reasons. I just will not state them

Because that would reveal they have no basis in reality, just as Roy's libel of me has no basis in reality.

I ask anybody who has a shred of decency to change the title if they
must answer this thread.
No
Are you declaring your lack of basic human decency?
No
Your replies to me say otherwise.

No

Yes, they do.  More so with every reply you make.