Re: The Real Gary M Stewart, in Case Someone Wants to Sue Him the Fish

After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:25:20 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> I don't like what Roy did; it sounded out-of-character.  I hope it is just
>> an aberration.  We'll see.
>
> No, it just proves that Roy is no different from those he claims to abhor.
> That he participates in, and condones the very things he accuses others of.

I wouldn't talk, "Out 'em!" boy.

> It doesn't matter anyways, Roy has proven much of this by his actions in
> the past.  Willfully disregarding copyright, Accusing others of things
> which are patently untrue, and when confronted with facts that refute his
> claims refusing to retract them.  And of course, willfully disregarding
> anything which doesn't agree with his view of reality.
>
> No, thi is not "out-of-character".  It's just the first opportunity he's
> had to do something like this.  That's all.

So what's your take on the "Roy's testicles" stories?

--
<Knghtbrd> Feanor - license issues are important.  If we don't watch our
           arses now, someone's gonna come up and bite us later...