Re: What are Microsoft *really* good at ?

On 2009-02-03, Ezekiel <Zeke@xxxxx> wrote:

> "Rex Ballard" <rex.ballard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On Feb 2, 7:04 pm, "Ezekiel" <Z...@xxxxx> wrote:
>>> "Rex Ballard" <rex.ball...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Then you won't have trouble backing up this latest claim of yours. Of
>>> course you won't because you'll hide behind some BS story of how the
>>> court
>>> records were sealed. Yet you think that people will believe a liar like
>>> you.
>>
>> Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson, shortly after issuing his rulings of
>> law, and just before releasing the final remedy judgment told a
>> reporter that, based on the evidence presented in the case,
>> Microsoft's top executives were criminals and should face criminal
>> prosecution.
>
> I don't give a crap what Judge Jackson had to say or what his opinion was.
> Your claim is:

    ...yes.

    "Nevermind that it's been proven that Microsoft are crooks."

    "We're only interested in the claim that Microsoft has admitted they
are crooks."

[deletia]

--
     If you think that an 80G disk can hold HUNDRENDS of           |||
hours of DV video then you obviously haven't used iMovie either.  / | \