Re: Boycottnovell a TROJAN SITE. STAY CLEAR!

After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Shouldn't you be tucking Liarnut into bed? He's all tired after his day
>> insulting OSS developers and making an arse of himself.

Where did I insult anyone?  I jibed Jörg, and then apologized for it.

The Lying Hadron Cunt, of course, ignores the apology.

> Shouldn't you be getting ready for the weekly circle jerk of the COLA
> trolls? DFS says it's your turn to be the pivot man...

Hadron's special expertise is in arses, pee-pees, and tongues.

Except when he exhibits his fake Victorian sensibilities.

--
	During the American Revolution, a Britisher tried to raid a farm.  He
stumbled across a rock on the ground and fell, whereupon an agressive Rhode