Re: Boycottnovell a TROJAN SITE. STAY CLEAR!

Clogwog (Rick Mather AKA many nyms) wrote:
> High Plains Thumper schreef...
>> sampurnashresthaoperator@xxxxxxxxx (Gary AKA flatfish)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> www.boycottnovell.com is a site that appears to be
>>> infested with trojans. The site loads extremely slowly and
>>> at times renders Safari useless. Since I visted that site
>>> my Windows computer has been running very slow and
>>> experiencing a lot of outbound requests which my Sygate
>>> firewall seems to be blocking. Avoid the site
>>> www.boycottnovell.com is my advice.
>>
>> Hello Gary. See you have a new flatfish nym.  How's the open
>> proxy from Germany working out for you?
>
> So [snip net k00k false data with ad hominem rant]

Clogwog must be posting again from his office in the Nederlander
bird sanctuary island or in the Australian desert outpost.

Not to bore advocates, for those new to the group may read all
about him in:

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/09/clogwog-troll.html

--
HPT