Re: Busy Morning for the Munchkins... Microsoft Layoffs the Cause?

Verily I say unto thee, that Terry Porter spake thusly:

> Talk about peak Microsoft activity on the eve of their new (planned)
> moneymaker Vista 7!

It's at times like these that the trolls reveal their true motives with
unambiguous and crystal clarity, such is the obviousness of their
timing. It was exactly the same during the Vista launch, and even the
BRM for OOXML attracted heavyweight shills astroturfing on behalf of the
Vole. It couldn't be clearer that they're paid evangelists, spreading
"Buzz" on behalf of PR agencies contracted by Microsoft, if they wore an
ID badge with the words "Microsoft Shill" on it.

In the EU, such people are classed as criminals. I class them as scum.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 02:53:11 up 71 days, 10:36,  5 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.09, 0.28