Re: comes: understanding WordPerfect ..

Hadron wrote:
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hadron wrote:
Know your weaknesses and evaluate your competitors strengths and try to
LEARN from them!

Steal their IP you mean?

Err, no "learn from them".

Once the products are out there you can do little but look and evaluate.

Considering you think all the detailed research should be shared before
even its out to market I really don't think you are qualified to comment.

Oh it's "detailed" research now is it? I seem to recall you refusing to condemn software patents because allowing competition equates to "stealing R&D". But now we're discussing microsoft it's OK huh? You're a total loon.