Re: [News] [Rival] Ugly Pictures of Law-breaking Microsoft CEO

"DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> 56 Situations Steve Ballmer Probably Hasn't Been Seen in Before
>>
>> http://i.gizmodo.com/5130531/56-situations-steve-ballmer-probably-hasnt-been-seen-in-before
>
> Only a total and complete Linux luser would actually create such a
> collage.... well how about that - a total and complete Linux luser *did*
> create such a collage.

Well done though. But why? Almost as creepy as Marti's hackwerk.

>> Five reasons to fire Ballmer
>
> 3 reasons not to hire Schestowitz: he's a lying, spamming idiot.
>
> Based on his voluminous lies and demonstrated dishonesty, he cannot be
> trusted.
>

> <snip laughable opinions about getting rid of Steve Ballmer, posted by
> know-nothing, do-nothing, have-nothing bloggers who sit in their cheap dorms
> and basements and apartments and spew idiocy>

Ridiculous isn't it?

If they spent half as much time improving Linux and advocating Linux as
the do talking garbage about Windows and MS Senior Staff then maybe,
just maybe things would get better.

--
"Nice to know I live in your head, bitch."
                  -- Tattoo Vampire <sitting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> in comp.os.linux.advocacy