Re: [News] Survey: Novell Most Likely Company to Be Bought/Not Survive

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> http://www.channelinsider.com/c/a/News
Dire-Predictions-Tech-Vendors-That-May-Not-Survive-2009/

> My suspicion is that Novell will continue to align with Microsoft and
> attack OOo, Red Hat, Java, etc. while promoting .NET, Go-OOXML and so on.

The best model of how micoshaft will groom novel
is written up mainly in PX9280.pdf http://www.iowa.gotthefacts.org

a) Call up novel and offer to invest but walk away at the last minute
   in a monopoly anti-trust way.

b) Call up novel and offer to invest again but this time point at
   the Linux and do deals with micoshaft in a monopoly anti-trust way.

c) Threaten the novel's salemen and then bar them from sales
   meetings in a monopoly anti-trust way.

d) Threaten novel techies with no admission to training programmes
   in a monopopy anti-trust way.

e) Deny the novel web shite content from micoshaft in an monopoly
   anti-trust way.

f) Put novel on deny lists for new software releases to lessen
   them as they see fit in directions they see fit.

g) Anyone Linux techies they don't approve of will be systematically
   abused my novel management because micoshaft has spied on the said
   person, has created notes about it, and set goals to novel to
   do something about it. Novel will then be 'benchmarked' to see
   how they are doing. The more marks, the more they have become
   true bum boyees of micoshaft corporation - and the more abuse that
   will be dished out to true Linux engineers within novel by management
   in a systematic and ready made litigatious way.

As I always said - the old SuSE engineers should abandon novel
and the management abuses and set up their company(ies). No venture
capitalist would ever turn them down - even if its something
that counts only as a gesture like creating a well supported Ubuntu
derivative for banks lets say.