Re: what has this place got to do with Linux advocacy ? ..

Doug Mentohl wrote:

> Sermo Malifer wrote:
>
>> What has this got to do with Linux advocacy?
>
> Since billygoats astroturfers have set up permanent residence here, I
> figure it's the best place for it .. :]

I agree, and enjoy reading your articles Doug. The fact the Wintrolls are
now targeting you as they target RoyS shows this *is* the right place for
your posts!

Keep up the good work.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008