Re: [News] GNU/Linux Sub-notebooks in the News Again, Good Year Ahead

Ezekiel <somewhere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

> "Megabyte" <megabyte.NoSpam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Odds and ends
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=business5_dec30_2008
>>>
>> <snip>
>>

>> Isn't this similar to what someone else advocated here recently and was
>> labeled a troll? ;-)
>
> But when Schestowitz says it then it's magically always right. Enjoy the
> popcorn and watch the "advocates" defend every word Roy says, no matter how
> ridiculous.

Would you please stop nymshifting - even the minor shifting.  It's very
irritating, because I must keep updating my killfile in order to be able
to ignore your remarks.

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |