Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista is Dead, Long Live Vista

On 2009-01-11, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Hadron wrote:
>
>> RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Don't worry about it Hadron, it's just one of the many, many things
>>> that whoosh right over your head.
>>
>> I see you snipped. Please explain what flew over my head.
>>

> He has not snipped *anything* at all from his reply to *your* post.
>
> Are you really *that* stupid or is it just your usual dishonesty, Hadron
> Snot Quark?

Qook really needs to take a break. Going away totally would be even
better. That boner is something ultra-stupid, even for him.

Hey Quack. Since you keep getting your ass handed to you, why not
declare victory, claim you already "schooled" everybody here enough,
and go away before you end up any worse off than you are? Like you've
done in other groups.

--
I don't deserve a Songwriters Hall of Fame Award. But fifteen years
ago, I had a brain operation and I didn't deserve that, either. So