Re: Guess which two trolls had nothing to do the last week ?

"Terry Porter" <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
ksudnZ8VWaWiLfTUnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/11/09 1:39 AM:

> colastats wrote:
> COLA Statistics, 11 Jan 2009
>
>>  2: Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>.............: 237 = 34 posts a DAY!
>
>>  3: Snit <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>....... : 160 = 22.8 posts a DAY!
>
> If they actually used Linux and were Linux advocates, they would have an
> excuse for the huge number of posts to COLA.

I do use Linux.  And I do advocate it.  As does Hadron.

I do also respond to silly people with nothing better to do with their lives
but put others down through name calling and silly accusations... like these
you demonstrate here:

> But as they are just trolls, (Hadrongo is a Wintroll, and Snit is a
> Mactroll), then both have nothing better to do, in other words they are
> either unemployed bludgers, retired losers, or nutjobs.

I feel bad for you.  Really.

--
When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not