[News] New Linux-themed Comic is Started

"Doomed to Obscurity" - New Web Comic Launched

,----[ Quote ]
| For a New Year's Day surprise, I'm finally launching the
| webcomic I've always wanted to do. It's called Doomed to
| Obscurity and if you give it time, it'll grow on you. Strip
| #1 is up today; subsequent strips will be published every
| odd-numbered calendar day. That's the rule.
`----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?title=doomed_to_obscurity_new_web_comic_launch&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Recent:

Comic strip aims for a fun way to educate new Linux users

http://www.linux.com/feature/131068