[News] GNU/Linux and Free Software Attacked by Microsoft (Not the Other Way Around)

  • Subject: [News] GNU/Linux and Free Software Attacked by Microsoft (Not the Other Way Around)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:54:03 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Point-For-Point With Keir Thomas About Google Chrome OS

,----[ Quote ]
| 3. "Google is big, ergo Google is evil."
|
| This deserves its own post and may get one later, but briefly:
|
| No, being rich and big does not make you evil. Let's take a big, fat example:
| If they only would quit their illegal anti-competitive monopolistic
| practices, even Microsoft would not be evil. Yes, I said it. I said it in its
| own post here. My whole beef with Microsoft is that I'd just like them to
| leave us all alone. Knock off that antitrust violation and associated nasty
| business - the stuff that's gotten them in trouble in the US, UK, and all
| over the world - and I'd be indifferent to them like any random company.
| Don't forget Bill Gates' 'Open Letter to Hobbyists' here. The free community
| does not have a problem with Microsoft; Microsoft is the one with the problem
| with the free community.
`----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?title=point_for_point_with_keir_thomas_about_g&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Recent:

Double-punch for Wintel Duopoly - and Beyond

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?blogid=14&entryid=2180