Re: The Curious Case of Boycott Novell

Goblin wrote:
Jonathan Wong wrote:
I'm the Microsoft "shill" that Roy has repeatedly referred to this
past week on Boycott Novell.

I have penned down my thoughts and observations after hanging out at
Boycott Novell for about a week.

http://armchairtheorist.com/2009/07/21/the-curious-case-of-boycott-novell/

For your reading pleasure. :)

No Mr Wong, you are the Microsoft employee that IMO hid in the shadows of an IRC channel in the spirit of "in your own time" IMO.

I too have written my opinions on that. I would be interested in a response but won't expect one. I have put many points to you, including but not limited to why you imply that the Linsux site represents the Linux community in some way. I saw no effort on your behalf to engage in conversation in the IRC chat room. If you look at my blog you will see many Microsoft employees have commented and I've had sensible conversations with them. It's difficult to do that when you hide in the shadows.

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/a-case-of-not-so-curious-opinion/

You have much more patience than I do. Good blog.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"