[News] [Rival] Vista 7 Survey Unspun

94% of companies will pass on Windows 7 upgrade until late 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| The poll is a relatively small sample of all the companies out there, still
| it is 5% of those companies contacted. And to have 94% of them say they would
| not upgrade until sometime late in 2010 is really something! I think that’s
| more telling than the 60% who, today, say they won’t upgrade at all — as
| those mindsets could change given a successful migration, for example. But
| some are already anticipating the upcoming problems before they occur and
| have simply said “No, not before the end of 2010″.
`----

http://www.geek.com/articles/news/94-of-companies-will-pass-on-windows-7-upgrade-until-late-2010-20090715/

Microsoft Myopia Leads to Revisionist History

,----[ Quote ]
| Analysis: To bash Apple and Mac OS X, Microsoft fan-boys must first turn a
| blind eye to the Redmond giant.
|
| [...]
|
| The bottom line: Nothing fuels the Windows 7 zealot fires like a good
| Mac-bashing angle.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/167653/microsoft_myopia_leads_to_revisionist_history.html

Recent:

Windows 7: 83% Of Businesses Won't Deploy Next Year

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/windows/operatingsystems/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=216500331&subSection=News