Re: Microsoft Management on "killing Sun's Java" (Comes vs. Microsoft - exhibit px_2768)

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Microsoft manager: "Screw Sun, cross-platform will never work.
>> Let's move on and steal the Java language."
>>
>> Nice company...
>>
>> No wonder Miguel et al love them so much.
>
> Excerpted for clarity:
>
>> PLAINTIFF'S EXHIBIT 2768 Comes v. Microsoft
[...]
>> Do we have any pretense of cross-platform left? ;-)
>
> No.  Now the pretense is about being "open".

Whilst the Free Software traitors that they've employed to destroy their
enemy from within, peddle anti-dissent propaganda, by denouncing any and
all dissenters as "black & white zealots", allowing Microsoft to pretend
they are somehow "the victim".

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 21:30:32 up 52 days,  1:28,  5 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.08, 0.01