Pardus GNU/Linux 2009 Called "Fantastic" by Tony

SUBJECT modified.

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tony(UK) belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
> <Bullshit snipped; and the following sentence is also bullshti>
>
>> All fluff and no stuff.....
>
> Because you're scared that it may actually be good?
>
> I can't understand people like you that keep on spouting this
> crap without even having the slightest clue about what the
> subject of your derision is.
>
> TRY THE DAMN THING, ELSE KEEP QUIET.

Moshe is a troll.  A monomaniacal, attention-deficit, perhaps even autistic,
troll.  A sicko who gets pleasure out of pushing people's buttons in a
text-based newsgroup.

--
You mentioned your name as if I should recognize it, but beyond the
obvious facts that you are a bachelor, a solicitor, a freemason, and