[News] Microsoft is Fragmenting OSI, Just as It Wanted

Open-source extremism...and how the OSI can help

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm sure the current OSI board disagrees. It's not alone. OSI board aspirant
| Bruce Perens partly based his candidacy to be on the board on the premise
| that the OSI needs fewer vendors represented and definitely not Microsoft. I
| doubt Perens will agree with much of what I write here.
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10286679-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad

Recent:

2009 OSI Board Elections held in April

,----[ Quote ]
| The OSI board's annual nominations and elections were held on April 1, 2009.
`----

http://opensource.org/node/431

The OSI was hijacked

,----[ Quote ]