Re: [News] GNU/Linux Sub-notebooks Now Selling for $129.95 (!!) in the United States

After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:23:20 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Get an Asus Eee PC Netbook for $129.95
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Translation: forget Windows. This baby runs Linux, which is absolutely fine
>>| for stuff like e-mail, Web, and other basics--but no doubt a deal breaker for
>>| some users.
>> `----
>
> Yeah, a used, refurbished eee 900 with a tiny (even by netbook standards)
> screen.  With discount coupon applied.

The screen is probably bigger than that on my XO, and yet the XO makes a
nice little machine for tinkering with code and reading books.

--
Q:	Why does Washington have the most lawyers per capita and
	New Jersey the most toxic waste dumps?