Re: Can advocate Windows in a Linux Newsgroup without looking like a Shill, Smith?

Above the whining & shreiking of the trolls, chrisv was heard to say:

>> mentally-ill troll wrote:
>>>
>>> What is it with Linux "advocates" that makes them so nasty?
>
> Personally, I think of myself as something of a "mirror".
>
> I treat respectable people with respect.
>
> I treat shit like shit.

Maybe Flatfish should be asking his butt-buddy & "true Linux advocate",
Hardon the Troll?

--
Some of Hadron Quack's blunders:

Surely you are not comparing the
non-existent Linux (at that time)
with Windows  98?
Hadron:  Message-ID: <npk5rvzafy.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Linux as a desktop OS is pretty much doomed it would appear.
Too little too late.
Hadron: Message-ID: <fnd3jj$or8$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Google Earth on Linux runs through its own Wine installer. Unless they
have gone "native"
Hadron:  Message-ID:  <gu1v6l$dmo$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Getting high performance Video cards working is a damn sight
easier on XP because the installers are better.
Debian/Ubuntu are a pain in the hole  - you need to recompile the latest
NVidia drivers using a set version of the compiler, for example, when
changing kernels.
Hadron: Message-ID:   <c9rks4-gc7.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

WINE is and was an emulator.
Hadron - Message-ID: <h2a282$t95$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>