Re: [News] [Rival] More Signs That Vista 7 Will be Another Vista

Above the whining & shreiking of the trolls, Chris Ahlstrom was heard
to say:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Jerry McBride belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> I did just that... googled for "microsoft blames" and all I've got to say
>> is... what a laugh. In microsofts eyes, the whole universe is to blame for
>> it's problems... they never make a mistake....
>>
>> What a joke, from a bunch of crooks and idiots.
>
> Microsoft blames leap year for Zune glitch ...
> Microsoft blames technicians for massive outage ...
> Microsoft blames netbook appeal, marketing costs for Windows drop ...
> Microsoft blames users for Vista infections ...
> Microsoft blames third-party software for security problems ...
> Microsoft Blames Add-Ons For Browser Woes ...
> Microsoft Blames Users for Vista Problems ...
> Microsoft Blames Users for Vista Problems ...
> Microsoft blames Zune crashes on Leap ...
> Microsoft blames Azure outage on OS upgrade ...
> Microsoft blames Azure outage on OS upgrade ...
>
> That's just the first page.  There's only 11900, though.
>
> Here's a few more:
>
>    Microsoft Blames Family for Xbox Fire, Infant Death ...
>    Memory lane: Microsoft blames Red Hat for not making Linux popular...
>    Microsoft Blames Poor Coding Practices For Massive SQL Injection ...
>    Microsoft blames users for OneCare fiasco ...
>    Microsoft blames vendors for SP3 problems ...
>
> Here's a funny one:
>
>    Microsoft Blames Hollywood for Record Sales of Halo 3 ...

LMAO!  M$ blames *everything* else but their own shortcomings.
You can see where the wintrolls get it from, can't you...

--
Some of Hadron Quack's blunders:

Surely you are not comparing the
non-existent Linux (at that time)
with Windows  98?
Hadron:  Message-ID: <npk5rvzafy.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Linux as a desktop OS is pretty much doomed it would appear.
Too little too late.
Hadron: Message-ID: <fnd3jj$or8$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Google Earth on Linux runs through its own Wine installer. Unless they
have gone "native"
Hadron:  Message-ID:  <gu1v6l$dmo$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Getting high performance Video cards working is a damn sight
easier on XP because the installers are better.
Debian/Ubuntu are a pain in the hole  - you need to recompile the latest
NVidia drivers using a set version of the compiler, for example, when
changing kernels.
Hadron: Message-ID:   <c9rks4-gc7.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>