Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.1.1 Released for Testing

Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The answer was in your signature.
>> Where was the challenge in that?
>
> Well it ain't me because I consider Openoffice one of the top
> tier Linux programs, along Gimp, Audacity, Ardour and some of
> the server stuff like Apache.

I said, the answer was in his sig. No, it wasn't you.
Someone far more scummy and repulsive.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   | "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!"          |