Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Expected to Use Politicians and AstroTurfers Against Google's Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I For One Welcome Our New Google Overlords
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Expect trouble in the US!
> |
> | You will be thwarted. Microsoft owns too much of the US government for
> | you not to be harassed.

They also seem to own the Inquirer.
Several anti-Linux AND Anti-Google stories combined with use
of swear wears pretending to be tech journalism went into
print last week after the goole story broke.

What wonder it is to be reduced a blogger these yellow
asstroturfing journalists seem to have become.

> So don't worry about the US market. Remember,
> | the Metric system caught on everywhere else but the US, too. The US will
> | be your toughest market, even without bought-off senators and officials
> | throwing themselves in your way like salmon.
> |
> | Ignore the siren song of asstroturfers!
> |
> | Don't be stupid like a few other open source projects and listen to the
> | thousand flaming trolls in a comment page - they are paid to derail you.
> | Google, you have done very little wrong so far; what market share you've
> | acquired, you've earned fair and square. Don't start doubting yourself
> | now.
> `----
>
> http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo
index.php?title=i_for_one_welcome_our_new_google_overlor&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1