Re: You can advocate Linux without looking like a lunatic

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <9DN5m.65775$b9.15313@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > Of course, Schestowitz already has an article up at BN complaining about
>> > how LinuxInsider is attacking the character of Linux by associating
>> > Linux with lunatics, and insinuating that Microsoft is behind
>> > LinuxInsider.
>>
>> Link?  It ain't on the front page.
>
> It's on news page for july 10th, 2009.

Thanks.

So now PJ (GrokLaw) has Roy on board with that thought about LinuxInsider.

(I'm not on board yet.  I think that editorial caption is editorial
license.  I think the article is a bit iffy, but not bad.)

--
Excellent time to become a missing person.