Re: Missing Persona

Marti van Lin wrote:

> wispygalaxy wrote:
>> wjp wrote:
>>
>>> Has Roy Schestowitz gone on vacation?
>>
>> I think Roy did go on a trip.  (Next Friday, I'm going on one for three
>> weeks to Germany.)  I hope he had a lot of fun!
>
> All I know is that Roy took a few days of. I also hope he had a lot of
> fun.

Summer is the time to relax.  Ahh, I love to lie by the pool and get a
little tan.  It's been real nice for me so far since I have no schoolwork!

> Great to see you will be off to Germany. It's a wonderful and beautiful
> country. I Love it.

I never been there before, and I bet I'll like it!  I'm also going to NL,
too!  We're also stopping by Paris.

>>> I really miss his News feeds.
>>
>> Yeah, me too!  Each post has a lot of good links to Linux news and
>> developments.
>
> Same here. I am looking forward to the News posts again ;-)

Roy is the newsman!

>>> Have a peace-filled day,
>>> Bill P.
>>
>> Thanks!  You too.  :)
>
> Have a nice time in Germany, you go girl ;-)

Thank you!!  :)

> Hugs,
>
> Marti

Bye bye!  xx