Re: Microsoft's marketing tactics - Re: Microsoft Admits "Embracing and Extending" (Comes vs. Microsoft - exhibit plex_5906)

Verily I say unto thee, that Rex Ballard spake thusly:
> On Jun 26, 7:37 am, Ezekiel <Z...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Since your entire argument is based on what Bill Gates told MIPS
>> where's the proof?

http://www.islandnet.com/~kpolsson/compsoft/

Citations:

"Hard Drive - Bill Gates and the Making of the Microsoft Empire", by
James Wallace and Jim Erickson, 1992 (page 114)

http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Drive-Making-Microsoft-Empire/dp/0887306292

"Gates", by Stephen Manes and Paul Andrews, 1994 (page 109)

http://www.amazon.com/Gates-Stephen-Manes/dp/0385420757

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 00:32:57 up 35 days,  4:31,  5 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.09, 0.22