[News] Users Impressed by What They Find in Firefox 3.5

Mozilla Firefox 3.5: Life In The Fast Lane

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla released a new edition of its popular open-source Web browser,
| Firefox. The latest edition of the open-source browser, Firefox 3.5, claims
| to be the fastest version to date.
`----

http://www.crn.com/software/218102078;jsessionid=YYWIOAY0MTAMCQSNDLOSKHSCJUNN2JVN

Firefox 3.5 - A Really Impressive Release

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox 3.5 was released just a couple of hours ago and it comes with great
| new features and a new version of Gecko, the rendering engine.
`----

http://tuxarena.blogspot.com/2009/06/firefox-35-really-impressive-release.html

Recent:

Mozilla sets Firefox 3.5 final release for Tuesday

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9134936

Why We’re Excited about Firefox 3.5

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/video/excitement-3.5.html

Ch-ch-ch-changes: A visual history of Firefox

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10273456-2.html

Firefox Aims to Unplug Scripting Attacks

http://www.technologyreview.com/computing/22940/

Firefox 3.5 and the future of the web

http://www.screaming-penguin.com/node/7710

Mozilla looking beyond Firefox 3.5

http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/mozilla-looking-beyond-firefox-3-5-611919

Firefox 3.5 gears up for a possible Tuesday public release

,----[ Quote ]
| Unless someone out there in the community can locate another big bug, Mozilla
| may finally be ready to lift the curtain on its biggest Web browser release
| to date.
`----

http://www.betanews.com/article/Firefox-35-gears-up-for-a-possible-Tuesday-public-release/1246057369

Musing about Firefox and the death of IE

,----[ Quote ]
| The only question next is, what'll happen after IE is defeated?  (*laugh*)
| Who cares?  Firefox isn't competing against anyone, except maybe itself.  So
| the death of a major competitor really means nothing in the grand scheme of
| things.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/articles/musing_about_firefox_and_the_death_of_ie/

Why Firefox Doesn't Take Google Chrome Features

,----[ Quote ]
| The new release will include a number of new features, but don't expect to
| see many features that were inspired by the new arrival of Google on the Web
| browser scene with its Chrome browser.

Updated Firefox 3.5 release candidate available for download

,----[ Quote ]
| Please note: the Firefox 3.5 Release Candidate is a public preview release
| intended for developer testing and community feedback. It includes many new
| features as well as improvements to performance, web compatibility, and
| speed. We recommend that you read the release notes and known issues before
| installing this release candidate.
`----

https://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2009/06/24/updated-firefox-3-5-release-candidate-available-for-download/

Life With A Bleeding-Edge Browser

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox 3.5 went to public release-candidate status earlier this week. But
| while the whole 3.5 branch was still under wraps, I was sticking my neck out
| and running the bleeding-edge nightly builds of the browser -- and was
| surprised at how un-beta it was.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2009/06/life_with_a_ble.html;jsessionid=YJQZWOEO04DNUQSNDLRSKH0CJUNN2JVN

9 Amazing New Features of Firefox 3.5!

,----[ Quote ]
| Even cooler is how Firefox lets you interact with videos built around the
| open standards. Dubbed Dynamic Content Injection, other images and videos can
| be inserted into specific points of a video in a sort of augmented reality
| fashion. Technically, the same types of tricks can be done in Flash, but it's
| a lot more complex and typically requires the entire page be coded in Flash.
`----

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/9_amazing_new_features_firefox_35

10 Firefox extensions you can't live without

,----[ Quote ]
| Whether you want to speed access to the Web sites you regularly visit, keep
| better tabs on your tabs, or protect your system from potentially dangerous
| active content, there’s a Firefox extension ready to help you out. Jack
| Wallen shares his list of favorite time-saving, browser-enhancing add-ons.
`----

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=402

Firefox 3.5 final prepped to ship early next week

,----[ Quote ]
| The Mozilla team made available another release candidate of Firefox 3.5 last
| night.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=4430

The World Wins South Korea for Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| And if you're wondering why it matters anyway that the South Koreans should
| be able to use Firefox and other "non-standard" browsers - don't you just
| love that description? - it's because the country's users have some of the
| fastest broadband connections in the world; that means that new applications
| based on such connectivity may well emerge there first, so it's important
| that open source be available and viable for all kinds of uses.
`----

http://opendotdotdot.blogspot.com/2009/06/world-wins-south-korea-for-firefox.html

Mozilla pushes Firefox 3.5 RC to beta testers

,----[ Quote ]
| If you've been using the Firefox 3.5 beta, you now get to upgrade to the
| release candidate for Firefox 3.5.
`----

http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-10266839-12.html

Firefox 3.5 RC1 emerges