Re: The last post

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:50:55 +0200, above the shrieking, whining & FUDding
of the trolls Peter Köhlmann was heard to say:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Tony(UK)" <tony_smith100@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> I'll miss the real Linux advocates on here and will still read the
>>> newsgroup, but this is the last post from me that I make to Usenet.
>>>
>>> I have a Hotmail account which I have used as a throw-away since first
>>> subscribing to a.b.midi and a.c.freeware approximately 10 years ago,
>>> and I
>>> check and delete junk mail as and when. When I checked the account
>>> this morning, I have received two death threats
>>> originating directly from this newsgroup as they relate to a post made
>>> by me.
>>>
>>> In the past, both my name and headers have been forged on this group,
>>> and these latest threats are serious enough to bring in the
>>> authorities later today. Enough is enough.
>>>
>>> Bye, and good luck,
>>>
>>> Tony(UK)
>>>

>> At least they didn't contact and harass your employer the way the
>> "advocates" do.
>
> You mean like Snot Michael Glasser threatened to do?

More blackmail from the mentally unstable Glasser, huh.

>> I wonder which COLA advocates threatened journalist Laura Didio?
>
> None. That lying bitch simply deserves to live under bridges. Being
> incompetent and so...

She was christened "Didiot" in quite a few other groups & forums, because
of her incompetence.
But you see, the Michael Snit Glasser troll just has to blame COLA. And
he talks about "lashing out"!

--
It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
(CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)