[News] Red Hat One of the Best Places to Work (and Still Hiring)

Quintiles, SAS, Red Hat among ‘100 Best Places to Work in IT”

,----[ Quote ]
| Three Triangle-based companies – Quintiles Transnational, SAS Institute and
| Red Hat – have won a place on Computerworld magazine’s latest annual list of
| the “‘100 Best Places to Work in IT.”
`----

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/providerarticle.aspx?feed=ACBJ&date=20090615&id=10021718

JBoss and rPath demonstrate choice and customization leading in Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Sometimes writing or reading tech stories about entirely different products
| can uncover new trends and ideas. I was intrigued with the JBoss Open Choice
| Java Application story last week because Red Hat officials said its new
| framework would enable customers to add specific functionality like
| clustering, caching, messaging and security in “microcontainers” or do
| without it, according to their needs.
`----

http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/enterprise-linux/jboss-and-rpath-demonstrate-choice-and-customization-leading-in-linux/
http://tinyurl.com/n5w78v

Recent:

Red Hat plans more hiring after adding 600 employees

,----[ Quote ]
| Despite the worst recession in decades, Linux giant Red Hat added 600
| employees to its rolls during the 12 months that ended Feb. 28, and the
| Raleigh company anticipates more hiring going forward, according to a filing
| Wednesday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
`----

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2009/04/27/daily51.html

Over 10 Ways to Find Paying Work in the Open Source Arena

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/over-10-ways-to-find-paying-work-in-the-open-source-arena